Monday 16 May 2011

looking forward to the lonely days ahead of me....

Its great to be lonely.....trust me....You can do anything you want.....and mostly you can talk to yourself and find yourself staring at the black sky....This is beautiful...

I am doing what i always wanted to do....something to think about in the coming-up-days, listening to the ear-splitting songs, walking all alone under the night sky...and mostly trying out new tastes of life....

I am doing a project that is attracting me every time i think about it...its great....


Guys and gals, keep posting ......
IISER-K is great nowadays....no bustling of sounds....and noises....just  a beautiful silence all around....


The Viento


P.S: DC and Me planning to try out songs ......new ones.....and damn the lyrics will be coming out shortly...
But the song....well...it motherfucking gets to your soul....trust me...

No comments:

Post a Comment